Thank you for joining our Health Care Provider Directory! Our goal is to offer people with hereditary neuropathies a resource where they can find medical specialists with unique expertise and familiarity in caring for people with hereditary neuropathies. The specialists included in our directory will help patients manage their CMT and improve their quality of life across the spectrum of needs they may have–from neurologists to physical therapists to orthotists and much more. The directory will make it easier for patients to find in their local communities the care resources they need from professionals who have worked with other CMT patients. We hope this directory will continue to grow over time, connecting patients and health care professionals in the U.S. and abroad. By joining this directory, you not only make it easier for patients to find you, you also become a part of our growing Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation network–this will enable you to have access to the latest CMT information, research developments and standards of practice and care. Thank you for sharing your contact information with our community and for all the work you do to help CMT patients
Please complete this form below to be included in our Provider Directory.
Fill out my online form.
Approved practices are eligible to become an HNF Provider for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) and inherited neuropathies (IN), giving you:
- Inclusion in our patient directory
- Free CME course
- Referral resources for your patients
- Registration discount to future global CMT/IN conferences sponsored by HNF
- Access to affordable genetic testing
- CMT/IN Essential Guide Booklet: What’s It Like To Live with Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- Immediate notification of ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Access to HNF’s Global Registry for Inherited Neuropathies (GRIN) to accelerate therapy development