Forty-six schools, eight states, 6600 students. The third year of the Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation’s School Outreach Program was our best yet! From the authors’ home state of Rhode Island, to our current home in New York, and on out to Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Dallas, we met our goal of reaching more students, teachers and parents than ever.
- The Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation and BioPontis Alliance for Rare Disease Partner to Develop Treatments for Charcot-Marie-Tooth
- Coaching Athletes with Charcot-Marie-Tooth
- Sneak Peak of Fall Newsletter: CMT Research Study Survey
- Wednesday, September 17th 7-8:30pm EST for a “Rare Neuropathies” Facebook Chat
- Q & A Occupational Therapy