Join CMT patients, families, friends and caregivers for support and inspiration on our online Inspire Community!
10 Reasons To Join The Inspire CMT Community:
- Get real life answers from other patients and caregivers that are experiencing CMT firsthand.
- Control what you share on a user-friendly platform with extensive privacy settings.
- Share stories with patients and caregivers in an online community that can help educate, inspire and empower others.
- Join multiple Inspire communities (i.e. Invisible Disease Alliance) to connect with more people. Receive regular updates about CMT and the health topics you care about.
- Connect to explore and share your feelings with others who are dealing with the same health concerns.
- Learn about treatments and therapies for CMT.
- Network with individuals that live in your area for face-to-face support.
- Connect with others from anywhere at anytime for support and comfort.
- Discover opportunities to participate in clinical trials and other research.
Ready to join?
How can we know if we are CMT carriers? Is there a genetic test to decipher if an individual of child bearing age, men AND women can pass the faulty gene to a child and does it require one or both parents to have it to have a 50 50 chance of a child presenting with symptoms?
Is CMT or NHF related to Fibromyalgia? Is Fibromyalgia a variant form of CMT?