Michael Balm, MD, Oregon Neurology
Tell us about yourself?
I am Mayo Clinic Neurology trained, with an additional fellowship (also at Mayo) in Neurophysiology. I have ABPN added qualifications in Clinical Neurophysiology, and have been in private practice for 25 years. I am married and enjoy outdoor activities as well as local, regional, national, and international travel.
Why is CMT your passion?
It is an opportunity to use my experience and expertise to provide care and support to this specific group of individuals, with goals of symptom management, disease education, lifestyle enhancement, and whenever available, access to clinical research opportunities.
Tell us what patients will experience when they come to your center?
- Excellent supportive staff to guide them through every step of the clinic experience
- Compassionate care and education, with time for all patient questions/concerns to be addressed.
- In house physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Coordination of care with local physiatrists, orthopedists, orthotists, and other specialists
- Referrals to social services and behavioral health as well.
What do you love most about your practice?
The people and the excellent team at our clinic, and the interesting individuals we meet as clients.
How can patients make an appointment at your Center?
Either referral from an existing provider, or by calling our clinic directly. The necessary information can be submitted through our website, once contacted by phone.
1 Hayden Bridge Way
Springfield, OR 97477