Serves: 8 sliders
A great way to use up leftover holiday turkey. If hazelnuts are not available, use another nut of your choice, such as almonds, walnuts or pecans.
- 1 cup diced turkey
- ⅔ cup diced Honeycrisp Apple
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. sweet yellow onion, minced
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 tsp. curry powder (depending on your taste)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slider rolls
- Combine the turkey, apple, hazelnuts, celery, parsley and onion in a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cider vinegar and curry powder. Mix well.
- Stir the mayonnaise into the turkey mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on slider rolls with mayonnaise, sliced apples and lettuce if desired.