HNF has hosted many spin-a-thons through the years and have had much success. We have two 45 minute sessions where participants sign up for a bike and ride for a cure for CMT. Following the Spin we will have a night of fun! Our evening will be filled with food, drinks, friends, raffles and lots of fun!
We have found spinning to be a fantastic way for folks with CMT to increase endurance, strength, and overall health. HNF’s founder, Allison Moore, actually became a certified spin instructor!
For years we’ve held spin events in the New York area and have had incredible success! And now we’re taking the show on the road! Spin-a-thons are easy to plan, require little investment, generate tremendous revenue, and are simply a blast!
Let us know if you’d like to host one in your hometown. We can help with the planning and would love to jump on a bike to ride with you! Below are some details to get you started. HNF will help you organize your event. Please email [email protected] to get all the details!
Steps to host a Spin-A-Thon in your area:
- Contact your local studio and decide on how much to charge each spinner.
- Decide on a date to hold spin-a-thon.
- Contact [email protected] to set up a registration page.
- Send invites to friends via email or evite with registration link.
- Consider having a silent auction or raffle to raise additional funds.
- Personalized promotional images provided by HNF for your social media sharing.