Join Our Health Care Provider Directory
The designated COEs demonstrate strengths in providing excellence in clinical care and research and will collaborate with HNF to expand their role as CMT/IN patient community hubs for clinical care, community engagement, research, and training/education.
By joining this directory, you not only make it easier for patients to find you, you also become a part of our growing Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation network – this will enable you to have access to the latest CMT information, research developments and standards of practice and care.
Approved practices are eligible to become an HNF Provider for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) and Inherited Neuropathies (IN), giving you:
- Inclusion in our patient directory.
- Free CME course.
- Referral resources for your patients.
- Registration discount to future global CMT/IN conferences sponsored by HNF.
- Access to affordable genetic testing.
- CMT/IN Essential Guide Booklet: What’s It Like To Live with Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT).
- Immediate notification of ground-breaking research and clinical trials.
- Access to HNF’s Global Registry for Inherited Neuropathies (GRIN) to accelerate therapy development.