The information contained on this web site is presented for the purpose of educating people about Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness program.
- Hope on the Horizon: CMT & FDA Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting for Charcot-Marie-Tooth to be Held in 2018
- Pharnext’s lead PLEODRUG © for treatment of CMT1
- We Care About Research for Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsies (HNPP)!
- Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation Announces Patient-Centered CMT/HNPP Pain Summit
- Q&A with Inspire CMT Community Member Amanda Pool