The information contained on this web site is presented for the purpose of educating people about Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness program.
Latest HNF News
- Allison Moore Speaker at 2018 Rare Patient Advocacy Symposium
- Thank You and Congratulations To Team CMT Riders
- Why I’ll be attending the “Voice of the Patient Weekend” A Patient’s Perspective
- Catching up with Team CMT Member Katherine Crandall Symons
- Dr. Lucia Notterpek to Take the Reins as HNF’s New Chief Scientific Officer.