The information contained on this web site is presented for the purpose of educating people about Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness program.
Latest HNF News
- HNF Launches NEW Virtual CMT Fitness Platform with Ambassador Instructors
- Mouse Models of Human CNTNAP1 Mutations: Strategies to Rescue and Restore Functions
- Act of Kindness: From Strangers to Instant Friends
- Free CMT Genetic Testing for a Common Axonal type of CMT to Prepare for Clinical Trial
- 3 Reasons to Join the Global Registry for Inherited Neuropathies – GRIN!