The information contained on this web site is presented for the purpose of educating people about Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness program.
Latest HNF News
- HEREDITARY NEUROPATHY FOUNDATION (HNF) IS HERE FOR YOU DURING THIS TIME OF UNCERTAINTY
- New Board Member, Lisa McCarthy
- Press Release: Pharnext provides regulatory and clinical update on PXT3003 Phase III study for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1A
- HNF’s Newest Center of Excellence: Austin Neuromuscular Center, Dr. Yessar Hussain
- Good News for CMT1A Patients – PXT3003