The information contained on this web site is presented for the purpose of educating people about Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet, or fitness program.
Latest HNF News
- Meditation for CMT is a No-Brainer
- Ann Taylor Jones – Covid Nurse Working on the Front Lines
- HNF Collaborates with Italian CMT Organization ACMTRete on the ABCs of AFOs – Now Available in English & Italian!
- US Food and Drug Administration has agreed with Pharnext and provided clear guidance on the regulatory pathway to approval for PXT3003, including key design elements of a single pivotal Phase III study
- New Pediatric Center of Excellence – Children’s Hospital Colorado, Dr. Michelle Yang