Day 12: Was declared an official “enjoy the island day.” We were camping in Keauhou Bay in Volcano National Park and had the place to ourselves. It was pretty much PERFECT. With the kayak pulled up safely on the beach by our tents and coffee and breakfast on the stove we decided to hike into Halape. We had originally considered her taking the kayak over but it wouldn’t have been all that productive a paddle and we had a pretty sweet setup where we were. Halape is 1.3 miles from Keauhou, rough terrain but still an easy hike. We enjoyed the fresh water pond and pristine beach for a few hours then headed back to our camp. We had a great evening relaxing and just enjoying the beauty of the area. Rejuvenated, well fed and well rested Jenny was ready to continue on her journey.
Latest HNF News
- CMT Family Planning Webinar – Part 1: IVF & CMT
- Alan Jackson Reveals He Has Charcot-Marie-Tooth, CMT
- HNF collaborates with Rarebase on a Drug Discovery Platform to develop treatments for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- Accessible College: NEW CMT-Connect Webinar!
- Meet New Movement Is Medicine™ Ambassador, Janice Laurence