Groundbreaking “Voice of the Patient Weekend” 2018
Hyattsville, Maryland ~ September 28th & 29th, 2018
We will have our voices heard on Sept. 28th & 29th – Washington, D.C. by key FDA officials at our first groundbreaking externally-led Patient-Focused Drug Development (PFDD) Meeting.
HNF will demonstrate the impact CMT has on patients, family members and more. Most importantly, the FDA will hear that early intervention with pediatric treatments will result in quality of life improvements!
We are prepared and determined to halt disease progression and even reverse the disease for millions! The outcome of this meeting will accelerate possible therapies, drug trials, and approvals…
Supporting this landmark effort with a donation will…
- Underwrite travel expenses for patients and family who will provide live testimonies to the FDA.
- Support planning and development of the agenda, venue logistics, and publish the final “Voice of the Patient” summary report to the FDA website.
- Fund a live webcast of the meeting so thousands across the U.S. and the world can join in this monumental day.
- Attract more attention for CMT from the pharma and biotech industries.
- Fund improved patient-reported outcomes research studies with multiple surveys and polling leading up to this meeting.
Is there someone in your life living with CMT? Include a message to them or about how they inspire action in you on the donation page. We will display and share your sentimental message at the meeting!
With your permission, we will also acknowledge your stewardship in the meeting program booklet and the 2018 year-end CMT Update newsletter.
Our mission and work at HNF will not rest until CMT is eliminated. Your vital and monetary support is what accelerates the wheels of progress and wellness! Thank you for being part of the change!